Sidra Nursing Services is the quality of patient caregiving offered in the Qatar. We have swiftly scaled up to be one of the market leaders in superior quality patient care. Our care assistance expertise is unmatched in terms of providing the human touch to our home and community health care services.
Why Sidra Nursing services?
- We have invested in training care assistants to help restore health, alleviate suffering and avoid hurdles to recovery. This has allowed us to emerge as the top home and community health care giver facility in the Qatar.
- Our caregivers are well aware of English and Arabic languages. They also respect religion, habits and tradition of the Qatar.
- We have versatile experience in giving nursing to patients recovering from various illness. Our treatment approaches range from bed sore treatment to massage therapy, as part of all round nursing care as prescribed and advised by the doctors.
- Our presence in Qatar gives us an unbeatable edge in patient care. We employ about 100 experienced nurses and caregivers. This gives us flexibility to depute most suitable care assistant satisfying patients needs.
- Prompt responsiveness is our forte. We are reachable on phone and email. We specialize in being accessible at any time of the day or night, for any and every type of patient caregiving requirement.
Our vision and mission in Sidra Nursing services
At the heart of our care giving services is a single objective – to give full care, love, and responsible attention to our esteemed care receivers and improve their quality of life.
Mission in Sidra Nursing services
Sidra's mission is to provide an excellent and customer-oriented Home health care service in the Qatar. Our aim is to improve and maintain the health condition of the care receiver. We integrate nursing care with rehabilitation to improve the quality of life for the care receiver.
We believe that the quality of our human resources is the key to our continued success. We will accomplish our goals by fostering an environment in which our employees enthusiastically support our mission.
Vision in Sidra Nursing services
Sidra Nursing Services will continuously strive to be the provider of choice for exceptional, rehabilitative and comprehensive home and community health care services.We will aim to be recognized as one of the top accredited home health care provider in the region.
Values in Sidra Nursing services
RESPECT - We will listen to and be committed to achieve mutually beneficial result while working together. We will have an open and respectful communication with care receivers and their family members.
PROFFESIONALISM - Operations are supervised and managed by well qualified and experienced team.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT - Training is an important element in employee development, our care assistants integrate their skills with the family environment.
EXCELLENCE - We will take ownership of our customer’s needs and being accountable for delivering friendly and professional service.
Types of Services Offered in Sidra Nursing Services
All our Sidra Nursing Services nurses are basic life support trained and place child safety as paramount during home babysitting service. Our priority is to give the family peace of mind that their child or children are safe and happy while under the care of a Sidra babysitter.
Our Childcare service
- Mall Babysitting
- Home Babysitting
- School drop off and pickup
- Newborn care
Whilst keeping your child safe at all times, the responsibilities of our babysitter include:
- Taking care of your children
- Assisting to dress your children
- Playtime and mind stimulation
- Reading and learning
- Singing and having fun
- Homework assistance
Playtime is important for the development of your children and this is part of a Sidra nurse’s job role. Sidra Nursing Services in qatar is a premier baby day care service in Qatar and all our MOPH registered nurses have at least 2 years experience with caring for children at home so you can relax and know they are in the safest of hands with our nurse
A Sidra babysitter can also help you settle into home after delivering baby. This can be a daunting time for mum and dad. A babysitter at home will assist you to:
- Sterilise bottles and help prepare feeds
- Ensure a clean and tidy nursery
- Teach you how to be hygienic around your newborn
- Encourage a safe and happy environment for parent and baby
- Give the best possible post-natal care
Maternity Care & Nightnursing
The first months of becoming a mum is an exciting but somewhat daunting time. We anticipate that having a professional MOPH registered midwife or maternity nurse will give you the reliable support and reassurance needed to enjoy this beautiful time.
All our Sidra Nursing Services registered midwives and maternity nurses can provide an Superior Maternity and New Born Baby Care Service and can offer you 24/7 support on request.
- Umbilical cord care
- Baby eye care
- Post-circumcision care
- Breastfeeding (along with common problems encountered)
- Breast care
- Formula feeding
- Checking on the baby’s well-being and growth
- Checking on the mother’s post-natal recovery
- Providing maternity care and psychological support to the mother
- Feeding and sterilizing baby bottles
- Changing nappies
- Bathing newborn
- Night nursing to Establish baby sleeping routine
- Providing baby care and observation 24-hours a day
Pregnancy care services is another primary feature of Sidra Nursing Services in Qatar as providing 24/7 care for mothers of newborns is essential for her speedy recovery. Sidra Nursing Services Nursing Can also provide specialised care for babies who were born prematurely. In the case of premature birth, we only assign nurses who have been trained in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). These specialised maternity nurses are experts in providing the specialised care that a premature baby requires. Sidra Qatar offers customisable packages of pregnancy care and maternity care, letting family members rest easy knowing both the new mother and the newborn will be cared for at the highest stand while in the comfort of the family environment.
Post Operative Care
Sidra Nursing Services Nursing provides an Elite Hotel or home Nursing Service for you post operatively. Our registered Nurses have international recognized Qualifications in Post-Operative Nursing allowing you to combine your Surgery with an extended comfortable stay in the region while enjoying all that Qatar has to offers,
- Preoperative, Hospital admission Stay and Post-Operative Services
- Dietary Advice, support and management pre-and post-Bariatric Surgery
- Post-operative Wound Dressings
- Post-operative Pain Management
- Mobilization Assistance post operatively
- Assistance with Showering and Grooming
- Psychological support and reassurance
- Monitor and prevent signs and symptoms of post-operative complications.
Elderly Care in the Privacy of Your Own Home
Our nurses are trained in first aid, safety procedures and emergency responses–covering all aspects of eldercare services. As part of Sidra Qatar’s senior home health care services, we promote the independence of our elderly clients while assisting them with activities of daily living. Each Elderly Care Plan is tailored to the individual.
Sidra nurses can assist with senior home health care services from end to end. Eldercare services include:
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing and grooming while maintaining dignity, respect and safety
- Medication reminders
- Health management and maintenance
- Escorting you to and from your medical appointments
Palliative care is the active total care of patients with advanced illness. The focus is on quality of life and integrating the physical, psychological, spiritual, and social aspects of care.
Sidra palliative care Nurses aim to enhance physical well-being through effective symptom control and management: pain, nausea, vomiting, constipation, sleeplessness. Our Nurses in Sidra Nursing services help to enhance psychological well being through management of anxiety, depression, fear, denial, and hopelessness, their care ensures that happiness, enjoyment, and leisure are promoted. Spiritual well-being is also assisted through minimisation of suffering, focusing instead on religious beliefs, hope and meaning.
At Sidra Nursing Services , we deliver a compassionate approach to end of life care, enhancing the quality of remaining life and enabling you to live as fully and as comfortably as possible. Our Palliative Care Home Nursing Service offers a more dignified and comfortable approach than provided in the hospital – thus, enhancing comfort and quality of life in your home environment.
Palliative care is provided in the patient’s own home and refers to any care that alleviates symptoms, even when there is hope of a cure by other means.
Our services include a Palliative Care Nursing approach that focuses on:
- Relief of pain, symptoms and emotional stress brought on by a serious illness
- Alleviating side effects of curative treatments such as relieving nausea associated with chemotherapy which may help you tolerate more aggressive or longer term treatment
- Holistic approach focusing on all aspects of patient’s life and well-being; physical, social, emotional and spiritual
- Our MOPH registered nurses will monitor your symptoms and medications, and help educate both you and your family about what is happening. The nurse is also the link between you, your family, and the physician
Tabeebak Qatar will give you all information you need to know about Sidra Nursing services like Sidra Nursing services contact details, Sidra Nursing services location, Sidra Nursing services services, Sidra Nursing services team, Sidra Nursing services price list & more details about Sidra Nursing services. Looking for nursing care agents in Qatar? Our comprehensive directory, Tabeebak Qatar will provide you with complete information about all nursing care agents in Qatar. To make your search about nursing care agents in Qatar quicker and easier, you may filter by category or by keyword to suit your requirement. To expand or narrow your search, make sure to enter the right keywords or choose a specific category. There has been a significant increase in the need for home nursing care and home care in Doha and the entire Qatar. Based in Doha, Nurses for Home Care in Qatar provide individualized care to their patients through their team of highly qualified nurses. Nurses for Home Care in Qatar provide care to pediatric and adult patients ranging from newborn to the elderly. Tabeebak Qatar provides complete information about the best nursing care agents in Qatar, like Contact details of nursing care agents in Qatar, location of nursing care agents in Qatar, email of nursing care agents in Qatar, website of nursing care agents in Qatar & also what you need to know about nursing care agents in Qatar.
Nursing Care Agents in Qatar
- Saturday24 Hours Daily
- Sunday24 Hours Daily
- Monday24 Hours Daily
- Tuesday24 Hours Daily
- Wednesday24 Hours Daily
- Thursday24 Hours Daily
- Friday24 Hours Daily
Our Doctors & Specialists
We have not listed any doctors in this website. Kindly contact us for more details
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment