Dr.Dima Takruri Dr.Dima Takruri
More information about the doctor
Education & Medical Qualifications
Associate Specialist Family Medicine
Diagnosis and treatment of Chronic Diseases: Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Diabetes, Obesity and thyroid disease.
Asthma and allergy.
Infections and vaccinations.
Child Health Care.
Women’s Health, menstrual disorders, family planning and contraception, Pap smear and breast exam.
Skin and hair Disorders Treatment
Screening and preventive care.
Planning and providing the comprehensive primary health care of all members of a family of all ages and genders, on a continuous basis.
Experiences & Medical qualifications
Post graduate clinical dermatology diploma, Plymouth University, London, United Kingdom 2017-2018.
Family Medicine Specialist/ Al-Essra Hospital, Amman 2017-2018
Jordanian Board of Family Medicine (2017)
Higher Specialty Certificate in Family Medicine, University of Jordan 2013-2017.
Intern doctor/ Jordan University Hospital (2012-2013)
D. (Doctor of Medicine) degree in medicine and Surgery, University of Jordan (2006-2012).
Jordanian Family Medicine Society
The Jordanian Society of Allergy and Immunology
- Call Clinic
LICENSES / PERMITS
- Ministry of Public Health in Qatar
- Saturday : ( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
- Sunday : ( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
- Monday : ( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
- Tuesday : ( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
- Wednesday : ( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
- Thursday : ( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
- Friday : Closed
Verified Patient Reviews (2)
دكتورة كويسة وممتازة
Smart, kind & good listener. I visited many doctors but She is the only one who picked my diagnosis from the beginning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment