Khaldeya Arja SPONSORED
More information about the doctor
Education & Medical Qualifications
- Consultant Doctor of OBS & GYN clinic in Aljameel Medical Center in Doha / Qatar since 05 -05- 2013.
Doha Clinic Hospital for inpatient cases and surgeries (normal deliveries and cesarean sections.etc...)
I have license of obstetrics and gynecology 6234 from supreme council of health.
- I have been working in my private clinic from 2009-2013 in Aleppo-Syria; my own surgeries were done in several hospitals in Aleppo during this period.
I was a resident in obstetrics &gynecology at the department of obstetrics & gynecology, Aleppo University hospital 2002-2007. This is a combined clinical and academic program that lasted for five years. As a junior then as a senior resident, in obstetrics: Normal Pregnancies, High Risk Pregnancies, Operative obstetrics, gynecology: general gynecology, infertility, Operative gynecology: plastic, laparoscopic, Oncologic, surgeries and, emergency department.
Licenses / Permits
Ministry of Health
- Syrian Medical association 2002
- Syrian ministry of health 2002
- Qatar Supreme Council Of Health (OBS & GYN License 6234) 2013
- Medical Diploma
[1996 – 2002] Faculty Of Medicine - Aleppo University – Aleppo – Syria.
- Master degree in Obstetrics & Gynecology [2002 – 2008] Aleppo University
- Arab Board Of Medical Specialization- Obstetrics & Gynecology 2003 - 2009
- Call Clinic
LICENSES / PERMITS
- Ministry of Public Health in Qatar
- Saturday : ( 8 AM - 1 PM ) ( 4 PM - 9 PM )
- Sunday : ( 8 AM - 1 PM ) ( 4 PM - 9 PM )
- Monday : ( 8 AM - 1 PM ) ( 4 PM - 9 PM )
- Tuesday : ( 8 AM - 1 PM ) ( 4 PM - 9 PM )
- Wednesday : ( 8 AM - 1 PM ) ( 4 PM - 9 PM )
- Thursday : ( 8 AM - 1 PM ) ( 4 PM - 9 PM )
- Friday : Closed
Verified Patient Reviews (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment